Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Black coffee

at night like this, I would prefer a glass of coffee to drink, and feel it warmth in my body. keeping me alive at the time like this. interesting.
in the morning, it was a mood booster. my mood booster. making me so exited for a day long. and hoping that it influence doesn’t go that fast, so I can feel happy for even only a day.
in front of a book. that book specially, because I hate to learn something, and read it in a so much time. but in different kind of book, I can read it for all night. very tiring, but also always feels awesome.
my back sound is a song from padi “menunngusebuah jawaban.” making everyone like a brokenhearted person all night. yeah right. with a glass of black coffee at my right hands, I started to write about my thing, that goes in my mind. very cool.
when I read about this one day, I’ll get very shock and perhaps laughing. I laugh at myself often. Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment