Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

fair, unfair, lucky

I have a unordinary way to thinking about my life. you see, I think He (I mean God) give me a very fair life. that’s why I rarely very happy like very happy.

as an example, this morning, I have to get my jeans wet for pouring my drink, just because I met my crush. Yes, I met him, but with half my jeans soaked like… well, you know. another example, I lost Rp 3.000.000, for entering the best university in my country, because I already signing in another university. you see, how fair my life was? awesome wasn’t it? and perhaps, I don’t have to go to hell because I already pay my happiness with sadness and disappointment.

and I started o thinking, when I get married someday, who will I lost? is that fair enough?

in other way, I also think that this was all I want for my life, a choice I made for my life.

life does funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment