Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

mom said, I’m perfect. every mom does.

My mom said that I falling in love with a perfect person. She said I like some guy with good abs, tall and handsome. She said that I always fall in love with someone with money. She said I’m as perfect as he, who I am falling in love with.

 

The truth is, mother, I liking them because they’re your favorite kind of guy. That was the ideology of guy I must marry with. The perfect kind of guy.

 

But mom, I have always falling in love with someone, that not even close to your type. I’m falling in love with him, he isn’t that handsome. He isn’t rich. He is not the safest bet. But I love him, mother. Ignoring the facts that he isn’t even accepting me. Also that he’s as old as you, mother. And the fact that he has 2 children.

 

I can’t tell you about him mother, I just can’t. I like to pretend that the kind of guy I like, is just the same type of guy you’ve ever want me to meet. That’s much easier.

You know mother, I’m just as perfect as him. I’m still, until now, falling in love with him. And you would never accept that. Can you deal with it, mother?

0 comments:

Post a Comment